Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thank You

To all those who attended last night's information session at SVA last night, thanks! You guys were a great crowd and I'm looking forward to working with some of you this coming semester. Thanks also goes out to Lisa Rettig-Falcone for organizing a really nice, cohesive flow. Awesome job.

Keep checking back here for updates and new student work (coming soon). And if you have any questions as day one approaches (September 21), just shoot me an email.

See you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I missed the session last night. Do I need to know InDesign and how to build a website to be in this course?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Esther,

    Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. No, you do not need to know InDesign or web design to take this course. Hope this helps. First class is tonight. Email me if you decide to sign up after this week so I can get you caught up.

    Best,

    Matt

    ReplyDelete